Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It has definitely been too long since I posted on our blog. As usual the holidays were a wonderful and busy time. I'm still new at this blogging thing and didn't update it at all during that time. I'll take this time to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
I hope everyone had a very wonderful holiday season.
So, why you may ask am I choosing to blog at midnight tonight? To make a long story short I experienced a gall bladder attack yesterday (due to gall stones) and I have been trying to recover today. When I go to bed tonight I have to drink a terrible concoction of olive oil, coke and lemon juice so that "this too shall pass". I'm not excited about drinking it, so if I stay up longer I won't have to drink it yet. Makes perfect sense :)
While I don't enjoy this lovely concoction I am grateful that it saves me from surgery and that I still have my gall bladder. It is a love/hate relationship.
I'm sure tomorrow will be a better day. As much as I don't want to, I think it is time for me to go to bed now.
Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry that you're not feeling well. I've been there - had to have it out. Not fun. But I hope that yucky drink works for you!! Glad to see you posting again! I love your background by the way! Very cute! Hang in there and keep smiling! Love ya!