Saturday, January 31, 2009

So yummy, you'll want to try them...

Anna wanted to try a new recipe for Josh when he comes home tomorrow, so we decided to make homemade cake doughnuts together. I always love to have her help in the kitchen.
We had fun. The pictures pretty much say it all.
Here they are before...

Now they are yummy and warm. Mmmm...
They are even better than they look!
After they are gone, you lick the sugar off your fingers and think
"Those were delicious!"
Now do you want to make them? Click here to visit our family recipe site for the recipe.
Then you can enjoy warm homemade doughnuts that are a little crispy on the outside, soft and moist on the inside and covered with sugar.
...Don't forget the milk! :)




1 comment:

Karla said...

I did try them! They a soooooo yummy!I love Anna's expression in the pictures. How fun!

Thanks for the yummy donuts.

love, Gramma