
January 24 - There was a break in one of the main lines in the water system and we were out of water for 3 days. As soon as we had water again there was another break. We obviously learned a lesson in having enough water storage in case of emergencies. Luckily it was winter and there was tons of snow outside. We literally filled our bathtub with snow and let it melt so we could have water.

February 7- Anna got a new hair cut! She loves it and she knows she is beautiful!

March 22 - Easter morning! Anna has on her bunny ears and hops around the house finding the treats the easter bunny left her.

April - Our adventure that started with a leaky water heater. We replaced the plumbing, floors, ceiling, walls and eventually the water heater. Another experience when we are grateful to have water .

May 6 - Anna & I talked Daddy into getting a kitten. Her name is Nikki. She is very cute and Anna loves her so much, sometimes too much! The next day Mom begins to wonder if we did the right thing.

June 20 - We took Anna to Lagoon. She loved it! We had so much fun! She was exactly 42” tall (if she stretched and stood just right) so she could go on more rides than just the kiddy rides. It was really fun. We had a great time together as a family.

July - Anna took swimming lessons and learned a lot. Everything from humming out your nose to diving off the diving board! She was so fun to watch. I’ll always remember her humming for so long that she was out of breath before she even went under the water. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm……….

August 16 - We went to the Balloon Festival in Ogden Valley. It was a bit cold but perfect weather for flying. Anna loved seeing the huge balloons. They were beautiful.

September 12-14 - Mom and Dad took our whole family up to a condo at Bear Lake for a weekend. It was so nice to be all together and have a relaxing time. We spent some time at the beach and it was really fun. Anna and Taylor loved collecting all the sea shells they could manage to get. Thanks Mom and Dad for a great time.

October 12 - We had our first snow storm. Anna was so excited she had to go out and play! If I close my eyes, tighten my lips and hold my breath – what will it be like to put my face in the snow?
It’s REALLY REALLY COLD!!!

November 14 - My mom, Taylor, Anna and I went to the play Peter Pan at Weber High School. It was great and the kids loved it! Afterwards we went out to get ice cream cones. I thought this was a cute picture of the girls.

December 15 - We love our tradition of making ginger bread houses at Christmas time. This year we invited the Stevenson’s over to join us. Each family made a large house! It was a fun night. Everyone was so creative and the houses turned out great.

December 25 - One of the most memorable gifts that we gave to Anna this Christmas was the doll house that I had when I was a little girl. I have waited so many years to have a little girl I could pass it on to. She loves it and it is so fun to see her enjoying it.
2 comments:
I love the year in review. It's so awesome. I love seeing you guys (even though it's just through pictures) and catching up with you. You have such a cute family!!
How fun to see the last year through pictures. Wow I bet you are thankfull to you have your water woes in the past :) I remember talking to you and the first thing saying do you have hot water yet? Yeah for Hot Water! That doll house is so cool! Ryen has my doll house from when I was little too it is fun to have little girls!
Post a Comment